Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ripped in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ripped may refer to:
- Ripped: How the Wired Generation Revolutionized Music, a book by Greg Kot
- Ripped, a series of books and DVDs by Clarence Bass
- an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- Ripped, the adjective word for a form of physical fitness
- Ripping, the process of copying audio or video content to a hard disk
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ripped.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.